Faceți căutări pe acest blog

sâmbătă, 23 ianuarie 2010

Revista Tv Guide

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
You seem like a very close cast. Tell us something fun about yourselves and each other.
Wesley: My real last name is Wasilewski. I lived in Poland when I was younger.
Dobrev: I was born in Bulgaria. We share that, growing up different.
Wesley: I do have a major issue with Nina’s obscenely loud gum chewing.
Dobrev: He hides gum from me!
Somerhalder: Paul texts so loud!
Wesley: The clicking would drive Ian insane. Now I have an iPhone.
Dobrev: Ian adopted a cat in Hawaii.
Somerhalder: I found him on the beach on the set of Lost.

Here’s what the producers said about each of you. “We’ll all be working for Nina someday. She’s a smart businesswoman and knows what she wants.”
Somerhalder: We already do!
Dobrev: I am a Capricorn—I am stubborn. And driven.

“Paul is a thoughtful, heady guy who really works to get inside his roles.”
Wesley: I take ownership of that.

And lastly, “Ian comes vampire ready. He looks you in the eye and makes you do whatever he wants.”
Somerhalder: [Laughs] I try.
Wesley: So Ian gets the only cool accolade? Nina’s organized but a bossy beeyotch. Paul sits there and sulks, but Ian has a major power. Thanks, guys! Interestingly, I’ve played far more characters that are similar to Damon than to Stefan.
Somerhalder: None of my previous characters ever had fun. Boone from Lost was such a wimp. He really didn’t have much power. That’s what drew me to Damon.

TwitThis
Sursa

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu